Bolivar Petit Belicoso Limited Edition MOA Jul 09

El Presidente

Haven't had one of these since the summer of 2009 in Cuba when they were JUST released, too young that time around and I was more impressed with the Magnum 48, but I should really try some again soon by the looks of it.

I'm eating a burnt brownie right now, so I'm experiencing similar tasting notes :rolleyes:

Great review guys, I've only had singles of these and have always found them

enjoyable and yes, fits pretty well in the Bolivar profile.

Also I find the 2 in 1 reviews, wines & cigar, quite interesting, plus Elie's guest apperance on live video

complete and time saving :rolleyes:

I loved the subtitles, funny!

but... not enough talk about the cigar, guys! chocolate and leather and sweet, that's all was said.... more more info pls!

Thank you finally somebody understands what I have to go through with these edits.

By the way Ken how is that dead snake going, still hang from your ceiling?

I loved the subtitles, funny!

but... not enough talk about the cigar, guys! chocolate and leather and sweet, that's all was said.... more more info pls!

Not too much more to be said on this one.

It was a chocolate sponge cake not a Gatteau :rolleyes:

Dead right about the lack of smoking opportunites in Europe,interesting thought on why they are producing things like this and the petit robusto.

Can you get Ken to put a pair of trousers on?or a Kilt,anything but those 70's Magnum PI shorts.

I keep thinking the dam is going to burst at any moment :rolleyes:

Dead right about the lack of smoking opportunites in Europe,interesting thought on why they are producing things like this and the petit robusto.

Can you get Ken to put a pair of trousers on?or a Kilt,anything but those 70's Magnum PI shorts.

I keep thinking the dam is going to burst at any moment :rolleyes:

seriously, you lot could feature in an entire shrinks' conference. they are shorts. for christ's sake, has no one ever seen shorts before. they fully cover everything at all times. vast numbers of humans around the globe wear them regularly. we live in a tropical or at the least, sub-tropical climate. when kafoops drops around for a vid, i am not going to rush off and don black tie.

and may i say, the more you blokes ***** about it, the less likely i am to change my ways. and i have a few others that may not be as decorus - and if that isn't a word, it should be.

i'll take the magnum reference tho!