The Habanos Rumour Mill

I had a great laugh yesterday of some of the Habanos cigar rumours over the years.

Lets see if we can start a list.

Rumour:

No 1 All Cuban Cigars from the same vitola use the same blend. Only the band and box differs.

Add as many as you can. One per post. :angry:

Funny, I just saw something worthy of this today on another forum from a supposedly knowledgable guy about Cohiba.

"The Cohiba regular production cigars have seen their day come and go. The Esplendidos I have are great but all the other Cohibas are crap."

"Not worth my time especially with so many outstanding options out there." :huh::lookaround:

I had a great laugh yesterday of some of the Habanos cigar rumours over the years.

Lets see if we can start a list.

Rumour:

No 1 All Cuban Cigars from the same vitola use the same blend. Only the band and box differs.

Add as many as you can. One per post. :lookaround:

"My cousin works in the factory" Not really "Habanos" but heard countless times.

Bring the cigar to your ear and with your thumb and index finger roll the cigar as to "listen to the band "

But most important, don't forget to stick a tooth pick in the head of your cigar for a

better draw. :lookaround:

Montecristo Edmundos have been cut down to fill a run of Petit Edmundos.

There was a picture posted on CA a year or two ago of what certainly looked like a worker in a Cuban cigar factory doing exactly this. The description was that he was filling boxes of Petit Edmundos from cut down Edmundos.

The picture has since been removed but I'm sure I'm not the only person here to have seen it.